Okay, so i've been tagged, and must abide by the rules set before me. ...Well I don't HAAVE to, but I'll do it anyway to get a sense of satisfaction in revenge. Inaddvertantly.
1) My middle name could be Danger, but its Christopher.
2) I'm a HUGE fan of Danny Kay. If you don't know who he is, he's an actor from the 40's-50's. Really great comedic actor.
3) I used to wear Cowboy boots as a kid ALL THE TIME. You could hardly get to STOP wearing them. Until they where worn out and I couldn't wear them anymore. I don't know what it was, I just liked them.
4) I used to go to Catholic school were my best friend and I used to kick a ball over the wall to a CEMETARY, next to our school, hop over the wall to get the ball back, but stay there all recess. Then we'd have to Solid Snake style sneak back in. Didn't work all the time though and Nun's got pissed. NEVER, EVER piss off a Nun. They give no mercy.
5) I got bag snatched once when I was... 8, 9? I think so. But the real sad part of it was.... I was dressed as a NINJA, of all things! you'd think that maybe I could have at least thrown a piece of dog shit at the fuckers head, but no. Just spun around on fell on my face. I think shame hit me more than anything. The shame of being an inept ninja. Maybe if I was Luigi it wouldn't be as bad....
6) I used to mess with a friend of mine, saying that I hated musical's, cuz he's a total queen for them, but most of the movies I remember that I loved as a kid where musicals. I just wanted to mess with him, and then show him some old movies that where musicals and just laugh at him. Never could find any of them though, they're hard to find....
7) I'm Irish/Mexican, but people still think I'm Italian. One day I think I'll learn Italian and see if it gets me a free lunch.
8) I've been told, that I look like Dustin Hoffman(in his early years), Al Pacino(in his early years), Gilligan(I have no fucking clue), and like a 70's porn star(I think one girl at work is really perverted, or horny). Yay me.
SO! Time to tag a few folks. Hee Hee Heeeeeeeeeeeeee![link][link][link][link][link][link][link][link]
With any luck, one of the folks here will ACTUALLY be on one day! Don.